Mccormick Elementary School 5

Posted August 11, 2011
My daughter has been there since kindergarden, she is now enter the 5th grade, and has required some special needs classes. All of the teachers and the principal have been great. They maintain open communication with the parents on all levels. I was hesitant at first do to the diversity in the neighborhood, but since then I refuse to move out of the school district because of the progress my child has made there. All because the teachers, staff and principal make it a great school

Mccormick Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2009

Mccormick Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2009
I had great concerns about sending my daughter here due to the geographical location and populations served by this school. I must say, however, that they have all been unfounded because this school is great. The staff is awesome and very caring. It has been a wonderful experience for four years now.

Mccormick Elementary School 0

Posted January 06, 2009
This school, is way more then it appears. I have been a parent to 2 students at McCormick Elementary for this year only, but its only taken 6 months for them to show they DO have great morals aspects and a good academic plan for our children.

Mccormick Elementary School
701 Mc Cormick Rd, Farmington, NM  87401
Last modified Mccormick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mccormick Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top