Farmington, NM

Posted February 06, 2014
This is a very good school the teachers care very much and the students are very nice also. And almost everything that they we talk about includes God. I am a student

Grace Baptist Academy 4

Posted January 10, 2010

Posted August 18, 2009
Grace is a very good school the teachers are nice and so are the studens.

Posted May 14, 2008
I attended Grace Baptist Academy from 7th to 12th grade, and I can confidently say that it was the best education and experience of my life. The teachers truly have a heart to serve God and the students. The emphasis of the school is college preparatory, which I have received such preparation from the school, as I have finished my first year at college and was fully equipped for college academics. I am a living example that Grace had fully equipped a person to be ready to face the challenges of college. The academics I received at Grace has helped me and has even surpassed that of most other schools that I have encountered. Grace is an excellent school that strives to equip the next generation of Christians for service to God and the local church.

Grace Baptist Academy 1

Posted June 27, 2006
We have had children at the school for over 13 years. We have seen a steady decline in both academics and caring attitudes among the teachers. They have girls volleyball, and basketball for both boys and girls. It used to be a school where parents were welcome and their input valued. Now parents are merely the ones who pay the bills. None of our children will be attending Grace Baptist Academy beginning Fall of 2006

Grace Baptist Academy 2

Posted March 08, 2005
- a former student
The core curriculum (Abeka) was excellent; the school basically had a very good educational agenda. My problem, however, was the lack of programs. (The only sports available were volleyball for the young women, and basketball for the young men.) The combining of grades was a bit startling (grades 7-12 were put into one Bible class, grades 9-12 into one government class, etc.) In the first semester, every child in grades 7-12 took a choir class together, while in the second semester drama was taken by the same group. The school is the equivalent of a Catholic school in regards to their discipline system (listening to different genres of music is an offense punishable by nearly two detentions). If you want your child to learn his book smarts, by all means, send him there. But if you want your child to succeed, send him somewhere else (and save yourself some money) ($2000/yr.)

Grace Baptist Academy 4

Posted October 04, 2004
My Children get one on one attention. This is the best thing that has happened to my children. They get a good moral base with a excellent education. My oldest daughter went to school for a year in Maine and is in the seventh grade. She tested at the 9th grade level there. Grace Baptist Academy is one of the Best places to educate your child.

Grace Baptist Academy
2200 Sullivan Avenue, Farmington, NM  87401
Last modified Grace Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grace Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top