Emmanuel Baptist Academy 1

Posted September 26, 2014
EBA has gone above and beyond-.... in creating an atmosphere of fear and a since that a child is a "bad child" if they are normal. For some reason, it is ok to hold kids to a standard above what is normal developmentally, and at the same time, allow educational assistants bully children in classrooms. EBA has LARGER CLASS SIZES than public school, and with public school now following common core, EBA no longer has "more prepared" students. My child, who earned stellar grades in EBA is now BEHIND in public school, and is playing catch up. Please think twice before spending your hard earned dollar for an education that is sub-par when compared to public schools.

Posted May 16, 2011
This school is able to focus on learning rather than behavior problems like the public school counterparts. They claim to have children performing at least a grade level ahead of the public schools. I found this to be true with my daughter testing 2-3 grades ahead in different areas. I love this school.

Posted August 24, 2009
My Son and I love EBA! My son has been going to the school for two yrs. and he absolutely loves it. He enjoys the small school atmosphere. I like the open door policy, and I always know what my child is learning. Just an overall excellent program!

Emmanuel Baptist Academy 0

Posted May 15, 2009
I love EBA! I have two children who attend the school one is in kindergarden and testing at a 2 grade level and on is in 4th grade and testing at 7th grade. 5 STARS

Emmanuel Baptist Academy 2

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted April 20, 2008
I have been involved with this school for 7 years and I will continue to be involved with it for at least another 8 years for my youngest to complete the 8th Grade. It is a wonderful school and the academic program is excellent along with the Spiritual aspect. Love, Love, Love this school.

Posted January 10, 2008
I loved this school! The curriculum is high but the children do very well. My daughter loved it. The teachers always have communication with parents and you always know what your children are doing in class and exactly what homework they have. We left becuase we moved out of state. Otherwise we would definitely still be there. We miss it a lot. Any other school pales in comparison!

Posted November 13, 2005
My daughter attended this school for nine years including preschool. It is a wonderful school with very concerned administration and teachers who have a big heart for the kids. There is a defined effort on running the school professionally and with the students best interests at heart. My daughter received a great foundation at this school and I can still see the benefits of that today.

Emmanuel Baptist Academy
211 West 20th Street, Farmington, NM  87401
Last modified Emmanuel Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Emmanuel Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top