1 review of this school

Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted May 19, 2008
Jefferson Elementary School-Gallup New Mexico. I have been a substitute teacher here before. I'd noticed that staff act professionally, team player, cared with the children and have friendly atmospher. I have also visited many times with the previous counselor and observe her activities as a school counselor it's very empressive. I was very empress to know that she organized a lot of activities of the student. So I rate the school seven stars out of ten stars.

Jefferson Elementary School
300 Mollica Dr, Gallup, NM  87301
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top