Stagecoach Elementary School 5

Posted April 09, 2005
This is the first and only school I've found that has GREAT programs for truly advanced students. I'm still searching for a gifted program even close to what they had there and willing to move to the town I find that has one. I was there only for my mother's illness, but my daughter learned more there than anywhere else. I can't live there, but still I search for a program like theirs. If anyone knows of one in the eastern seaboard/south-eastern Mts. -I'm listening. Also the Principal was very accessable. Later, Kat Downing

Stagecoach Elementary School
725 Freedom Rd, Gallup, NM  87301
Last modified Stagecoach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stagecoach Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top