Gallup Catholic School 4

Posted July 29, 2012
I attended Gallup Catholic for 12 years, was accepted to and graduated from one of the top universities in the mid-west. Both my siblings and several of my classmates had similar experiences. I truly believe that Gallup Catholic offers the best opportunity for quality education that we have in the Gallup NM area. The school helped form my character as well as my knowledge base. I am grateful to my parents for providing me with the best shot at success that they could. When I have children I plan on sending them to Gallup Catholic. It s worth the sacrifice.

Posted February 27, 2011
New Principal is excellent. Staff is quality at the Mid School and High School. AP English is offered and upper level Science and Math. Sports programs are successfu.l

Posted March 24, 2009
My kids have attended Gallup Catholic from per-school through high school. Yes I have had ups and downs with teachers, fellow students and administration as is usual when raising kids. My children became a part of a large family at the school and as parents we became completely involved with the school. Children are encouraged to try anything them want to: drama, sports, academic decathelon, volunteering, etc. They are taught to live their faith. I have seen kids transfer from other schools and lose the hard protective shell they had developed as they were encouraged to become involved. We may not have the prettiest buildings or the newest equipment but our children learn and experience something better. They are able to succeed in four year colleges because one thing they have learned is time management and to believe in themselves. If I had to do it all over again, I would.

Gallup Catholic School 4

Posted February 09, 2009
... And i met some of the best friends that i will have for my entire life. The bonds i have built with the students at the school are unlike any friendships that can be built at a bigger school. The school is so small that even if someone from another school talks about your worst enemy, you will stand up for them. The people there are like your family, they will be there for you no matter what happens. probably one of the the most important things someone can get in their life is a sense of values, and a good foundation one can build their life on. It is just as valuable as an education, if not more so, and you can't get that at a bigger rich private school. ... i'd like to finish with what the school has most of.... it has a lot of character.

Gallup Catholic School 1

Posted February 03, 2009

Gallup Catholic School 2

Posted January 04, 2009
The school is adequate. There is a teacher who truly cares about the children, and some others who don't put forth the effort. The kids at GCS are well behaved, but their knowledge is substandard. My child hasn't learned much during high school. The school is poor, and extracurricular activities are a joke. My child has learned some valuable life lessons, but nothing compared to even average standards.

Gallup Catholic School 2

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted July 25, 2008
Gallup Catholic is a type of school that gives you what you desire. If a parent feels that I've paid my tuition so I've done all I need, Gallup Catholic is not for you. Parents are involved and need to be involved. Everyone is accepted at Gallup Catholic----everyone is given a chance. Some might think that some kids have had too many chances. As one who might be deemed, 'a named parent' I have felt that on occasion. When I asked my son about transferring, he said, 'What!? I'm getting a good education, I can work through it.' He did and his antagonist is now one of his best friends. By the way, he just graduated Magna Cum Laude from a major west coast university. His siblings have done equally well as have GCS graduates at Notre Dame; Fordham, Penn State, The Loyolas, Clairmont, Tulane, Manhattan College, etc. Succeed!

Gallup Catholic School 1

Posted June 12, 2007
I feel cheated, i pay large sums of money every month for my children to attend this school, and nothing gets done. Money puts you above the rest at Gallup Catholic. there is no order to this school and i am very disappointed with the school. i honestly felt that by putting my daughter in Gallup Catholic she'd be in a better learning atmosphere. I've never been so disappointed with a school.

Gallup Catholic School 3

Posted February 26, 2007

Gallup Catholic School
515 Park Avenue, Gallup, NM  87301
Last modified Gallup Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Gallup Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top