Hobbs, NM

Coronado Elementary School 5

Posted October 27, 2014
Coronado is s warm and inviting school. The teachers and other staff members go out of their way to help each child feel special. I would recommend Coronado to any parent especially for those students who may have special needs.

Coronado Elementary School 1

Posted January 19, 2011
I had three kids attend this school for one year. I pulled them out and did an out of district transfer. I felt the rules were too strict (push ups for not tucking in your shirt) My children were so afraid to do anything wrong. My kids came home crying most days. I liked the teachers but the support staff was not friendly at all. There was very little parent involvment. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Coronado Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2009

Coronado Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2003
Having had our two grandchildren attending Coronado for several years, we are quite content with their educational results, as well as knowing they are in a safe and caring environment. If we were grading Coronado, we would give them an 'A+'!

Coronado Elementary School
2600 North Brazos, Hobbs, NM  88240
Last modified Coronado Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coronado Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top