Hobbs, NM

Mills Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2012
My child has gone to Mills for first and second grade, we recently moved and was denied for out of district to return. I was informed that the principal sometimes made this decision. I feel she only made this decision due to the fact she found out that he was taking medication for adhd. I love the school and the staff but feel the principal is old and stuck in her ways and should realize that all kids are different. My child's teachers were awesome and helped me to help him. I think the principal now should retire and get someone younger in there that will treat each child fairly regardless of what they are diagnosed with.

Mills Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2008
We've gone through1st and 2nd Grade here. Some good teachers, some not. Not too much supervision on the Playground. Excellent Gifted program, though they are bused across town to a different school, but that's with all the schools. Excellent Principal, friendly and informative, but also strick and a good leader.

Mills Elementary School 5

Posted January 29, 2008
Excellent school! Very student/parent friendly and involves everyone with a high level of safety! 5+ stars!

Mills Elementary School
200 West Copper, Hobbs, NM  88240
Last modified Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top