College Lane Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2014
My child is in fourth grade at college Ln this has been perfect school until this past year and it is awful my child has mistreated by teacher daily and teacher and principal are best friend so she refuses to help me I've gone to central office only thing I want is my child removed from this teacher room any advice? Desperate for help

College Lane Elementary School 1

Posted February 14, 2013
There are some good teachers at College Lane Elementary, but the principal is a bad person and shouldn't be anywhere near children. She rules like a dictator and has no respect for children or parents. There are a lot of parents that have had to deal with her over the years that just had to give up on making peace with her. She thinks she is some kind of queen

College Lane Elementary School 5

Posted January 19, 2011
All three of my kids have attended this school. Its a great school, great loving teachers, great principal, great parent involvment. Parents are always welcome.

College Lane Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
College Lane is consistently committed to ensuring a quality learning experience for all students. My children attended 20 years ago and now my grandchildren attend.

College Lane Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2009
Perfect experience with my two kids, great grooming, nurturing, safe and at the same time academically very competnt and challenging environment

College Lane Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2005

College Lane Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2004
My son has been attending this school since kindergarten, 2001, and we think this is a great school. Caring teachers and a wonderful staff. We need more parent participation in order for this school to become better place for our kids. For 2004-2005 we have a new principle.

College Lane Elementary School
2000 College Ln, Hobbs, NM  88240
Last modified College Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
College Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top