Posted October 28, 2013
This place the people care. They care about your name. They care how you are doing. They all care to know your child's name. They care as if you are their family.

Posted September 11, 2013
My school is awesome! Love the atmosphere and the connections the teachers make with there students make them work excellent in the student/mentor role.

Posted July 16, 2013
We actually live in Alamo and drive all the way out to La Luz twice a day so our daughter can attend La Luz. The teachers are phenomenal and the principal, Mr. G, is amazing. I can't say enough good things about this school. My daughter has been attending for two years and I feel as though she had an excellent experience here.

La Luz Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2012
I wish I could say our family's interaction with this school was good, but it was not. The front desk staff was exceptionally rude and disrespectful from our very first interaction. We had an issue with my son's Kindergarten teacher and tried to transfer him to another classroom, but getting in contact with the part time principal was almost impossible. So we finally had to transfer him to a new school. :(

Posted January 20, 2012
We picked a house in this area for the school and have not been disappointed. The principal is amazing and the rest of the school follows!

Posted May 01, 2011
This is the best school I have ever come across in New Mexico! The principal and teachers are AWESOME! Mrs. Cook, and Mrs. Wininger have been so helpful and awesome to myself and my kids! I feel at ease knowing who they are with, and being taught by! Thanks!

Posted September 09, 2010
Excellent principal and teachers! The principal knows every student by name and is very positive.

La Luz Elementary School
99 Alamo, La Luz, NM  88337
Last modified La Luz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Luz Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top