Posted September 16, 2009
I love Columbia Elementary School because the teachers take the time to make sure my daughter is learning and understanding what is necessary and the teachers are just wonderful!!!!!

Posted April 25, 2009
it's cool but to many fitse thair!!!

Posted June 27, 2008
If I could I would rate the school a 1. Columbia can be a great school, but with Dr. Tanner there she brings the whole school down. From the staff to the parents to the children, she brings them all down. Dr. Tanner needs to retire now.

Columbia Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2008
My little boy, 5 years old and Autistic, has had a wonderful year with the teachers an staff of Columbia. Together, we were able to work with my son, and we have helped him talk to us about meeting his wants or needs. I can't wait to see what this next year will bring. He will be doing Kindergarten for a second time this coming school year, but I requested that this happen, and the teachers that work with him agreed with me.

Columbia Elementary School 5

Posted February 18, 2008

Columbia Elementary School
4555 Elks Dr, Las Cruces, NM  88005
Last modified Columbia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top