Las Cruces, NM
Before care: Yes

Posted April 30, 2014
My daughter is in her second year at LCA and it has changed her life! She went from begging me not to go to school to begging me to pick her up later. The students are definitely challenged and expectations are high. I couldn't be happier as a parent, and she couldn't be happier as a student.

Posted April 09, 2014
My son was in a private school where he seemed to always be bored. Since he joined Las Cruces Academy this year he is excited about his education. He loves learning Mandarin Chinese and hands on science projects and field trips. The teachers are all scholars in their field and I feel privileged that my son is able to grow and thrive in this fabulous school. This cool symbolizes to the childrent that being smart is cool

Posted April 07, 2014
'Brains That Matter' is my characterization of the school. They have higher-than-normal standards because they expect more from the students.

Posted October 17, 2013
LCA is a great school where students can learn at their own pace and not get bored or left behind. The staff is dedicated to each child's learning and help when assistance is needed.

Posted October 17, 2013
LCA provides a unique combination of fostering, nurturing while simultaneously challenging each student s individual aptitudes. Low student to teacher ratios provides individualized attention. Parents are provided with weekly progress reports.

Posted October 17, 2013
My son started his k in LAC. My son loves his school! It is good learning environment.

Posted August 05, 2013
My son has been attending LCA for the past year and I am very happy with the school. I really like that he gets Spanish and Chinese everyday. There is an emphasis on reading and I couldn't be happier with the math program. My son is really happy at this school and our whole family would highly recommend it.

Posted August 02, 2013
My son was one of the first students to attend the Las Cruces Academy when it opened four years ago. What a great school this has been for him! There is nothing else like this in the Mesilla valley. They provide a great education in math, science, reading and writing, language, and social studies, and all the children receive a great deal of personal interaction. I can't imagine my son going to any other school.

Posted August 02, 2013
Our son has gone to the LCA from K-4 so far, and it is fantastic. He receives lots of individualized attention, is able to work at his own level and be challenged every day, especially in math, and the instructors are excellent. At the LCA, he has been exposed to science and several languages, every day, which otherwise doesn't happen until much later in the public schools. We are thrilled with the school and would not send him anywhere else.

Posted August 02, 2013
I have had the wonderful privilege of teaching at Las Cruces Academy since it opened and am constantly amazed at the level of learning that is achieved by all the students. They work at their own speed but are continually challenged to improve and explore. We all care deeply for one another and respect each other. I can't recommend it enough to those families seeking a high level of education for their children. It's truly a place where kids can learn and play, and where the children don't want to leave at the end of their day.

Las Cruces Academy