Hermosa Hgts Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2013
Hermosa Heights Elementary is a very biased school. The Teachers don't respect students and aren't kind to them.

Posted April 12, 2011
My son has attended this school through Preschool, Kindergarten and now finishing First Grade. For us it has been a wonderful experience, there is a small community feel to the school, every teacher we have worked with has been excellent and the principal genuinely cares about the kids and the school itself. My son is learning quickly and seems to enjoy going to school, I believe that is due to the great teachers and staff. Only once, last year, did we have trouble with a bully and it was addressed quickly - my son's teacher, the principal and the school counselor all got involved to care for the problem quickly and fairly. I look forward to enrolling my step daughter in the same school next year.

Posted April 27, 2008

Posted June 15, 2007
- a staff

Hermosa Hgts Elementary School
1655 East Amador Ave, Las Cruces, NM  88001
Last modified Hermosa Hgts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hermosa Hgts Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top