Las Cruces, NM

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted October 15, 2008
I have nothing to say but postive things about this school. It has been great since my children have been attending this school!!!

Posted May 29, 2007
Jornada Elementary School is a great school! I did a lot of research in deciding on a school for my child. Jornada came out on top in every category, so I chose to send my son there as an out of district transfer student. What a great decision on my part. The teachers have been great, as have been the administration and the after school program and staff. I recommend this school to any parent for any child hands down!

Jornada Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2006
Great school my daughter looks forward to going everyday. Teachers are fair and always concerned about their students. My daughter is in the third grade and advancing quite well,we appreciate all the staffs efforts.

Posted August 04, 2005
this is a great school...one of the best in Las Cruces...I don't know what the person below is talking about we had no such problem with our daughter.

Posted August 10, 2003
'Jornada Eementary' is a safe school. The teachers and the Principal are very profesional.

Jornada Elementary School
3400 Elks Dr, Las Cruces, NM  88005
Last modified Jornada Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jornada Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top