Las Cruces, NM

Posted January 28, 2014
This school is a very diverse school, and the teachers know how to celebrate that diversity in children in a way that also teaches discipline and respect. Because of the teachers and staff, our children have excelled and been given opportunities they would not have received other places in town, and both kids love going to school. We are moving to a new state and the support that the staff have given to our children is one of the things we will miss the most. The improvements to the facilities that are ongoing are needed and will serve to make it that much more amazing here.

Loma Heights Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2011
Both of my girls went to Loma Heights. This school has been phenominal. The teachers and staff are great to the children. Times at Loma Heights have not always been easy and yet they were 1 of 2 schools in Las Cruces to meet AYP last year. The buildings are old, which thanks to their success (students & staff's) they were rewarded funds that are being used for a new library and remodelization. I am proud that my daughts had the opportunity to attend Loma Heights. It isn't the fanciest or newest school in town, but it is definitely one of the best.

Loma Heights Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2011
I was a student many years ago and I don't agree that this school is a good school. I don't recommend a half a star much less 2 stars.

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted April 28, 2005
I am proud to send my two girls to Loma Heights. It is a great school that does not tolerate bad behavior, and teaches discipline and respect. I have had a great experience with the staff. Mr. Leos is a great principal and example to the children. Having my children in a uniformly dressed school truly does make a difference in the child's behavior, and helps them to focus more on their school work. Keep up the good work Mr. Leos and the rest of the staff.

Loma Heights Elementary School 2

Posted August 18, 2004
I feel at times the faculty can be insensitive to unconvential parental arrangements and are quick to judge, when they should remain impartial.

Loma Heights Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2003

Loma Heights Elementary School
1600 East Madrid, Las Cruces, NM  88001
Last modified Loma Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loma Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top