Lynn Middle School 1

Posted May 19, 2014
My daughter attended Lynn for almost 2 years, and I ended up having her taken out completely! The staff is terrible, the bullying was outrageous, and my daughter's self-confidence, focus, and grades suffered tremendously. If you care at all about your child, enroll them elsewhere!

Lynn Middle School 3

Posted July 21, 2013
With a heavy gang presence, a lot of kids, and a few decent teachers..I attended Lynn 2008-2011..Can't complain too much. I saw a lot of drugs, dealth with the construction of the new gym that took forever, and I did have a horrible art teacher. She would call out to students and scream at them etc. There are a few good teachers, and an algebra one who just didn't care. My last year, the school got a face lift and new principal. Which helped quite a bit. The school had 3-4 security guards patrolling while I attended. Before you send your kid here, know that Lynn does have a big time clique thing, so encourage making friends with a backbone, who have a backbone. It will help a lot.

Lynn Middle School 1

Posted May 24, 2011
I've heard good things about Lynn now --I'm glad for the students. When my child attended that school two years ago, however, she had to put up with an awful teacher. She was not only bad and unfair -she was also one of the most unpleasant, callous, and erratic persons I have ever met. I do not wish that experience to anybody -and I wish teachers would be screened for any mental or emotional disorder before letting them deal with kids.

Posted May 22, 2011
I am in 8th grade this year and i go to lynn... this has been the best school year oh my life!!! i love it at lynn there are plenty of magnets and electives and stuff, we may not be the best at sports but we support our teams. thank you lynn for making this year so enjoyable! GO COUGARS! =D

Lynn Middle School 2

Posted August 27, 2009
Lynn Middle School is definitely not the best school in Las Cruces. The electives are limited and mediocre. Students are not given the opportunity to shine unless they are in one of the exclusive magnets. Parent involvement is almost nonexistent and the principal very much lacked leadership. Faded gang signs could be seen on the walls and every once in a while there would be broken window that looked like it had been shot at. Some wings of the school were extremely old and seriously needed renovations. To top it all off some teachers are very unfair and biased. The good thing about Lynn Middle School is that there are a few extraordinary teachers that love to teach and inspire students. The few teachers like this are what keeps Lynn standing.

Posted March 11, 2009

Lynn Middle School 2

Posted January 28, 2009
Although I enjoyed the football, basketball, track, wrestling programs and the art magnet, AES programa dn Travelers program, during my stay at lynn middle school from 2001-2004; the lack of expression was depressing. During my stay we were actually forced to wear uniforms, and for what? Because some parents and members of the then-current school board thought that it help 'curb violence and gang activity.' Kids are not communists, and now that I am an adult lookintg back on those days I have little more to say than that I had some good times, reasonably mediocre education (good for a public school) and overzealous restrictions. Today Lynn has no uniform policy to my knowledge, let's keep it that way.

Lynn Middle School 4

Posted September 04, 2008
Our son has greatly enjoyed the engineering magnet program at Lynn Middle School.

Posted August 27, 2007

Lynn Middle School 3

Posted April 10, 2005
It's alright. Some teachers are really good. Some are okay. The extra-carricular activities are pretty good. I pretty much liked it until I hit eighth grade year when the tacky building made me very depressed.

Lynn Middle School
950 S. Walnut Ave, Las Cruces, NM  88001
Last modified Lynn Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lynn Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top