Las Cruces, NM

Posted March 19, 2014
School nurse is great & very informative and resourceful...very helpful I appreciate the Lunch ladies also. They are great!

Posted June 13, 2011
This is an excellent school with excellent teachers. My daughter went 1st-5th here and my son went K-2nd, they had great teachers every year. All the staff is friendly and helpful, the librarian, office staff and school nurse all are excellent! I loved this school.

University Hills Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2006
I love University Hills, the staff really gets the parents involved and informed, they are courteous and friendly. I appreciate all that they do. I have 2 children that attended this school and 1 more that just started. They are committed to my children's education !!!! Thank you !!

Posted June 26, 2005
- a former student
I think that University Hills is a great Place to spend your Elementary school years at. It is good-looking as well as good with education. I especially like the new section of the building put in last july.

University Hills Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2004

University Hills Elementary School
2005 South Locust St, Las Cruces, NM  88001
Last modified University Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top