Las Cruces, NM

1 review of this school

Booker T. Washington 5

Posted January 29, 2013
I have personally attended this school about 20 years ago. Obviously a lot has changed since then, and I have kept up with the school's developments over the years. When I went to this school, it was in a bad part of town but had excellent teachers and staff that actually cared about education and the education system. Some of those teachers still affect my life to this day. Over the years, the physical structure has improved by leaps and bounds. It is a fantastic campus located in the middle of the city. It is not the nicest part of town in the world, but it is safe. If I had a child living in this area, I would send him/her to this school any day of the week.

Booker T. Washington
755 East Chestnut Ave, Las Cruces, NM  88001
Last modified Booker T. Washington is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Booker T. Washington Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top