Las Cruces, NM

1 review of this school

Sunrise Elementary School 4

Posted November 29, 2007
I'm very happy with Sunrise Elementary School. I have 4 children, ranging in age from 4 to 23, so I've had a lot of experience with elementary schools. The teachers at Sunrise are caring and intelligent. My children are in the gifted range, which schools tend to ignore while they try to play keep-up with the slower students. Not Sunrise. They work with us and encourage my children. They've provided us with projects and accelerated work to do at home, which we love. Teach your children to love learning and show them that YOU love it too! Then they can go to the worst schools and still excel in life!

Sunrise Elementary School
5300 Holman Rd, Las Cruces, NM  88012
Last modified Sunrise Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunrise Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top