Las Cruces, NM

Posted July 15, 2010
I have been very happy with my grandson's progress in Kindergarden at Tombaugh Elementary School.

Tombaugh Elementary School 0

Posted February 05, 2010
This school is very awesome. The teachers and staff are very passionate about their jobs and the quality they put forth in their jobs is quite extraordinary, I am very pleased and they have exceeded my expectations when I had my first son enrolled there. I have been wanting to move from my home to another place and the only reason I don't is because I am fearful that I will not find a school as dedicated as this. Thank you Tombaugh for all that you do, Keep shining Comets!

Posted November 10, 2008
My daughter has attended Tombaugh for two years now and I LOVE it! I was worried about the quality of schools in Las Cruces, but everyone told me Tombaugh was a good school, and now I would have to agree! My daughter's kindergarten teacher was wonderful and we are looking forward to placing my son in that same class next year. He attends the DD Preschool for speech and his teacher really crams a lot of curriculum into 2 1/2 hours. The principal is very supportive of all the teachers and the atmosphere is upbeat and positive. My daughter is reading at the 3rd grade level, doing some pretty amazing math and even learning Chinese! Tombaugh is wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better elementary experience!

Tombaugh Elementary School 0

Posted October 10, 2008
Principal is always M.I.A. (in her office) unlike the Vice Principal... HE'S AWESOME with the kids, always available, always involved with parents and the students! I'ts nice to see him everyday, shows he cares!

Posted August 10, 2008

Posted August 08, 2008

Posted December 12, 2007
This is a fantastic school. They do many projects and fun things. I love going to school there. I also love my teacher her name is Mrs. Cotton. I love it here.

Tombaugh Elementary School
226 Carver Rd, Las Cruces, NM  88005
Last modified Tombaugh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tombaugh Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top