Posted May 13, 2014
The students are the best part of this school. The kids are very welcoming and friendly. The students carry themselves with class and are very respectful. If you are new in town, this school is the better choice for enjoying a friendly atmosphere which promotes a better learning environment for students. The campus and school are both beautiful and very friendly. Great programs such as BPA, and MESA and athletics are competitive for both boys and girls.

Posted January 12, 2014
When we moved to Las Vegas recently, we toured both of the local high schools. I was surprised, after having lived in in a neighboring state my whole life, by how nice this high school was. We enrolled our daughter here, and we were never less than ecstatic about how family-like this school is. My daughter was able to take several of the AP courses offered at this school, and she always talked about how challenging most of her classes were. Glad we ignored some of my coworkers that said we should send our daughter to Robertson high. We made the right decision with this one for sure.

Posted July 12, 2013
Great! Everyone cares for what goes on day to day, with dignity and respect for all.

Posted December 02, 2012
If you want a great education come to West Las Vegas High. The school board was just named school board of the Year in New Mexico.

W Las Vegas High School 1

Posted May 18, 2012
I HATED THAT SCHOOL. The teachers were lousy. The janitors were lousy. The toilets always had fecal waste on them. I do not like green eggs and ham sam I am.

W Las Vegas High School 4

Posted October 27, 2011
West Las Vegas Schools are like a family. The teachers care about their students and the students care about each other.There seems to be no evidance of social class division. The leadership of the administration is great, they have two new board members helping the other three and are now able to get things done. I'm a graduate of West Las Vegas and very proud of it. I'm a AVP of a fast growing company. Thank you West Las Vegas. "GO DONS GO".

Posted March 24, 2010

W Las Vegas High School 0

Posted September 28, 2008
I'm a graduate of West Las Vegas High School and I feel that I got a great education. I am now a student at UNM and the classes are a piece of cake. West did a very good job preparing me for college and life. Many say it is a bad school, but kids from west have class, respect, dignity and intelligence. I am very proud to be a graduate from West Las Vegas High School.

W Las Vegas High School 4

Posted August 01, 2008
The staff is very helpful and have done well to prepare me for life and a higher education. No matter what people say about west it is a good school and it's getting better everyday. Go DONS!!!

Posted March 26, 2008
New Blood, New Energy!! Its Looking Better every day at WEST Lets keepit up.

W Las Vegas High School
179 Bridge St, Las Vegas, NM  87701
Last modified W Las Vegas High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W Las Vegas High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top