Las Vegas, NM

W Las Vegas Middle School 5

Posted December 01, 2012
This school is great! Everyone is very friendly and seem like one big family. If you are new to this town, I suggest this school. They are very warm and welcoming. They also have great teachers and administrators, and the school board is exceptional. Great job WLV!

Posted December 02, 2009
this is a great school with nice teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 08, 2009
Teaching staff-- five stars counslors and principals-- three star's and secretarial staff --five stars

Posted October 25, 2007
The school facilities have been under going a lot of good changes. The faculty needs a facelift and if we can succeed at getting those test scores in range, we will be doing well. My daughter likes the students for the most part but there is still alot of prejudice. I hope that will some day change.

W Las Vegas Middle School 5

Posted October 05, 2007
I am a student at WLVMS and I love it. The principal and vice principal are doing a lot to make our svhool look nice.

1024 South Pacific, Las Vegas, NM  87701
Last modified W Las Vegas Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W Las Vegas Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top