Los Lunas, NM

Daniel Fernandez Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2006
This will be my childs 2nd year at DFI.Last year she had a great experience and a great teacher,however,I have yet to see any real interest in student or parent concerns or involvment from the principal or vice principal.

Posted February 27, 2005
My child has attended this school for 1 year. The experiance has been mixed. I am a very involved parent, and this school does not welcome involvement from parents, except the fund raising, they would like everyone involved in that. The principal and vice principal and the secretarys have a lot of room for improvement. The principal is not flexible at all. I am greatful that my child will not be attending this school next year.

Daniel Fernandez Elementary School 5

Posted December 21, 2004
My child has gone to this school for two years this school year has been better than last year the teachers are great and the principal this year has cracked down on the bully.

Posted October 18, 2004
My daughter went to this school last year and she hated it. The students would tease her and make rascist remarks about her. This school should teach about bullying.

Daniel Fernandez Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2004
This is my daughter 1st year at DFI...so far so good. Was a little skeptical with a new principal...but things have been great. No regrets sending my daughter to DFI.

Posted April 15, 2004

Daniel Fernandez Elementary School
32 Sun Valley Rd, Los Lunas, NM  87031
Last modified Daniel Fernandez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Daniel Fernandez Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top