Posted September 08, 2014
this school haves good teachers and very amazing lessons how they get involved into students lives. it has advance honor classes . If there was one thing los lunas needs to improve on is the food. The food is nice and all but it could use a little more improvement they try the hardest to have students learn as best as possible and I have even met all of his teachers and they are funny too. My son enjoys his school as much as I do and I wish I could of gone to this school when I was young. the staff always tries their best to keep them safe and they keep track of their progress on grades and in P.E. they work out a lot and their school is big enough but the thing that really matters is that is the education. My son enjoys his first period teacher. They have a big field and they have lots of students going over there and they do lots of fun activities. All in all, los lunas is one of the most excellent schools I know and I really know that all of it will paid off. I can't wait until he goes to the high school. I was my son to go to the los lunas middle school and I want the best for him and I want my daughter to go to los lunas as well and she wants to try out for cheerleader.

Posted March 14, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008
This is the first time in the schooling history with my two children that I have thought of removing a child from school. The apparent lack of control and concern is overwhelming. Out of several visits to the school I have only once been allowed to speak with the Principal, and that only because of a strong demand to have corrective measures inacted. The teacher's seem very disinterested in being there and miss more than many students. The test scores seem to be among the lowest and rather than correct the problem at the school level they want to push the students into after school tutoring or weekend classes. The dress code policy is a farce and only lends itself to further inhibiting the education of the children. Do yourself a favor and home school or take the kids to Albuquerque so they actually learn something.

Posted September 06, 2008

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted May 05, 2007
- a former student
i think that this school is fantsatic

Posted February 19, 2007
- a former student

Posted January 25, 2007

Posted December 18, 2006

Los Lunas Middle School
220 Luna Ave, Los Lunas, NM  87031
Last modified Los Lunas Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Lunas Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top