Ann Parish Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2010

Ann Parish Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2007
Ann Parish is one of the best schools in Los Lunas, my eldest child has went there four years and every year has had the best teachers who strive to work with the students and bring out the best in them. My youngest child is in first grade and has some medical conditions, but the teacher and principal has made every effort to make my child feel involved and has spent extra time with her studies. I truly love this school and the staff.

Ann Parish Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2005
As a parent of two Ann Parish students I feel that the school and the staff is superior. The teachers are some of the best teachers that I have encountered in the public school system. The overall educational quality is excellent. I feel that Ann Parish has been the best school for my children.

Ann Parish Elementary School
112 Meadow Lake, Los Lunas, NM  87031
Last modified Ann Parish Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ann Parish Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top