Desert View Elementary School 2

Posted November 09, 2011
I am very disappointed on how slow "serious matters" are taken into action. I see some effort in some of the staff but for the most part, this school is lacking structure and discipline. There isn't any consequences for bad behavior and children are disorganized including some of the staff & teachers. I really hope they send some real help to DVE and soon. I also have noticed how violent the students are and it's tollerated!? I wold not reccomend this school.

Desert View Elementary School 1

Posted July 26, 2009
The school is all out of wack! The teachers and the staff don't care about the students and what is best for them. When the parents put there word in they don't listen. The school needs help. I don't want to send my kids there even if it is so close to my house.

Desert View Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2005
As parent I am very concerned, this school has been on probation for so long and I do not see any improvement. There is no parent participation the after school program is just to have children doing their homework with no supervision, it is a really bad situation I hope somebody take over because I do not see any care about it. It is enough to be playing with this school we clearly need a better Administrator and Staff I do not know how they kept this people still working in this school.

Desert View Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2004
DVI has ups and downs ,it is an enriching school but should not have uniforms as they do not allow creativity.It has good teachers and great computers.It has a good coah and reading 180 for below-standard readers.It has an after-school prograhm where students pick their favorite classes and power-hour where they do their homework. It is truly a great school. Thanks DVI!

Desert View Elementary School
49 Camillo Road, Los Lunas, NM  87031
Last modified Desert View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Desert View Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top