Lovington, NM

Taylor Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
These are the most formative years of our childrens school years. I think the school has the most dedicated and best teachers in our town.

Taylor Middle School 5

Posted March 13, 2009
I think Taylor Middle School is an excellent school.They have great teachers, a great principle, a great asistant principle, an eccelent secratary, and a wonderful counclor. I enjoy Taylor and hope they continue with the same teachers and don't change anything, because my seventh grade year has been the best year of my life.

Taylor Middle School 5

Posted February 10, 2008
this is a really great school.The teachers are really great to.

Taylor Middle School
700 South 11th St, Lovington, NM  88260
Last modified Taylor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top