Lumberton, NM

St. Francis School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
Outstanding with very well intentioned staff.

St. Francis School 5

Posted July 28, 2008

St. Francis School 4

Posted May 04, 2007
My son and daughter were registered and attended this particular private school, and I was impressed not so much with the facility but the teaching methods that were instilled on the students. My two kids were taught not only the academics but religious aspects which are practice in the home as well. I found my kids were also tutored one on one when their grades were not so good. The Teachers also were very nice, highly motivated and appeared to be inspired by the kids ambitions to learn. Today, my two children are enrolled elsewhere, and are maintaining a 3.3 GPA or better. I credit there a lot of there success to the teachings of the St. Francis Schools and the special credit to the exceptional stellar faculty staff. Respectfully, Merlin Cassador A parent of two St. Francis Students......

St. Francis School