Milan, NM

Posted June 16, 2011
This school is a great school! I went here as a child now my children are attending it. Although it is very different and upgraded:)

Posted May 19, 2009
I have had 2 sons in Milan Elementary. I found that the the school has a greal learning environment with dedicated teachers, friendly staff and a top notch principal. I would rate this school much higher than a 5.

Posted October 07, 2004
Milan Elementary is a good positive school. The staff at the school are wonderful teachers with alot of knowledge. The office staff is very helpful when enrolling a child.

Milan Elementary School
404 Sand, Milan, NM  87021
Last modified Milan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top