Montezuma, NM
After care: No

Posted September 17, 2009
Armand Hammer United World College brings together students from all around the world and teaches them not only academics, but life. It taught me more than I could have ever imagined before and I will stay a UWCer until the end of my life!

Posted September 17, 2009
UWC taught me how to appreciate different cultures and backgrounds. It gave me a solid education and an honorable name that I will always be proud of, that is: UWC alumna.

UWC-USA 0

Posted September 17, 2009
It's in a castle and was named after the baking soda! Gosh, what is there not to love!

Posted September 17, 2009
The best thing is the great diversity among its own community. Having met people from all over the world, about 85 nations, makes the life there a unique experience. The curriculum is marvelous. They teach the International Baccalaureate which builds each student a strong academically talent. With the mission statement, UWC makes education a force to unite people, nations, cultures for a sustainable future, students who graduate from this school tend to be very supportive and enthusiastic to whichever communities they are in.

UWC-USA 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This school changes people's lives. For me - everything started there, and hopefully will never end. UWC-USA, gives power to believe that we can change the world.

UWC-USA 1