Bad
Good

Very happy with the way my sons teacher has keep us up ro date with his progress and when some work was not done. The staff seems to be very involed in all students. This is his final year there and we have been very happy with the school though the years. There were a few time we had troubles with a teacher but it was handle great with the principals.

It's with great sadness to state that how disappointed I am with the Principal and his staff at Ranchos Elementary. It's been very difficult to create a long distance relationship with the school. I have a child whom I co parent. Our child resides there in Taos, I on the other hand do not. The principal and the other parent has made it nearly impossible to establish a parent teacher/ school relationship. Despite my efforts, it very disappointing not being able to be part of my child's education and school events. The school's website is out of date and the teachers have NEVER responded to e-mails sent to them over the years. My child is doing very well, this is I am thankful for. Would be nice if the school provided all our children's agenda and grades on line for the parents to view.

Last modified Ranchos De Taos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.