Rehoboth Christian School 1

Posted February 02, 2014
This school is meager the principle is horrible and my two children dislike him very much! He has done nothing to some apparent problems. The Teachers here in the middle school are very nice and trust-worthy.

Rehoboth Christian School 3

Posted March 29, 2011
I cannot agree completely with the previous comments posted. I expected much more from this school and it has fallen short of respect/ christian behavior, academic challenges, student/teacher ratio, and teacher/parent interaction. I have invested 9 years of tuition there. I would like to continue there and pray for improvements.

Posted October 04, 2009
It is multicultural school that encourages academic excellence, good character, moral development, promotes appreciation for Native American cultures and peoples, a well rounded sports program and excellent teachers!

Posted March 31, 2009
I am a parent. My sons are getting the best education in the area. The tuition is reasonable for the high caliber of education received. The students are safe and loved. The kids all get along. I am grateful for rcs. We would not be living in gallup, if rcs were not here.

Posted September 07, 2008
Love it! The best school in the district!! My children are safe, respected, and challenged!

Rehoboth Christian School
07b Tse Yaaniichii Ln, Rehoboth, NM  87322
Last modified Rehoboth Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rehoboth Christian School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top