Posted April 18, 2014
This is one of the best schools. I have ever seen the teachers and staff are so wonderfu and my son has grown so much and has learned so much since the first day of school. it shocks me sometimes. My son and I both love it.

Posted February 02, 2014
This is the greatest school I believe exists for my children. Not only are the principals and administrative staff very courteous and caring, the teachers take pride and ensure that each child is treated with the proper level of attention. I have 4 children that have learned at this school from kindergarten and they each received different but appropriate type/level of attention. The principal and front office staff is very professional and truly expounds a sense of community with the parents. I sincerely have a deep respect for this school and it's principal's leadership as they truly portray diversity and a humane respect for all the students no matter what race, national origin, nor color. My oldest son started school as being one of less than a handful of Native American students and with my 4th child there are much more Native students. Nevertheless, the principal and staff welcomed us to the school with open arms, respect, and sincerity to the extent that I have turned down 3 job offers in other cities that would have provided greater income and career opportunities but I just transfer my children out of this school.

Posted October 08, 2013
My daughter attends Enchanted Hill Elementary in Rio Rancho...my husband and I fought over weather to put her in a private or public school. All my neighbors but their children in private school and we decided to put ours in public school. Well we always compare notes as to what our children are doing in school, and are very please that our daughter is getting the same education in the public school that she would be getting in the private school. So GOOD JOB ENCHANTED HILLS ELEMENTARY in Rio Rancho thanks!!!

Posted August 23, 2013
Enchanted Hills is a 5 Star school in my opinion, as a Grandmother, and former Teacher. the classrooms are sectioned out for the different play and learning area's. The teachers are Kind and patient,and truly want to set the children up for success. The curriculum is age appropriate and fun for the children to want to learn.Enchanted Hills has my vote .

Posted April 28, 2011
This school is amazing! All 3 of my children attend this school, with my oldest finishing 5th grade and having attended since Kindergarten. I have never been anything but completely impressed. Community at every level helps make this school so successful. The principal and vice principal strive for academic and behavioral excellence, as well as doing their best to know every student. The teachers are supportive and top notch. The PTA is very active and helps support the school in so many ways. The parents are very involved which in turn makes for more successful students. There is a great selection of extra-curricular activities as compared with other Rio Rancho schools. The Special Education program is quite impressive too. This school is everything you could ever ask for in a public school. Be warned though - everyone strives for excellence here and works hard to achieve it so be prepared to do your part to keep this school on top.

Posted November 26, 2009
This is my child's second year at EHES. She loves it! The teachers are fantastic! The Principal knows the childrens' names and makes an effort to really get to know them as individuals. I chose this school for my child because of its high ratings, and I have not been disappointed. The Superintendent of Rio Rancho Public Schools is a caring individual who has done a fantastic job with the school district. I'm so impressed!

Posted September 20, 2009
My kids LOVE to go to school at EHES...They are bummed out when the weekend arrives! The ENTIRE staff is GREAT! Not to mention the educational rating is the highest in NM.

Posted September 19, 2009
My grandchildren love going to school. As a teacher, I believe that when kids enjoy school, genuine education is greatly facilitated.

Posted September 18, 2009
My grand kids love it and are getting a great education there.

Posted September 17, 2009
We love EHES because the teachers are caring and wonderful, and Ms. Baehr (P) and Mr. Ross (AP) are great too!

Enchanted Hills Elementary School
5400 Obregon Rd NE, Rio Rancho, NM  87144
Last modified Enchanted Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enchanted Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.