Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Very disorganised. Every event they had was a mess. It was heartbreaking to me that i was never able to take a photograph of my only child at Any of the performances due to overcrowding. Instead of getting a projector (which i offered) I was told to contact the school board for exra funding!!! The most depressing "art" program ive ever seen. The coach is horrible. Some of the teachers are great the nurses are fabulous, but this school has been completely neglected by funding.

This school seems to be very disorganized. Has been the worst experience I could of dreamed of out of a school for my child. If you have the ability to send your child to a different school, do it! School is extremely behind academically.

In the not quite a month that my child has been in 1st grade here I am extremely concerned in the lack of challenge of material they are teaching the students. My child first of all gets no homework which doesn't bother me so much as to what he tells me he is learning whereas even though I see his teacher everyday she still doesn't bother to tell me exactly what they are learning. According to my child what he is "learning" is what he knew prior to even starting kindergarten. It's a good thing I work with my child every day after school and on weekends for a couple of hours, I feel sorry for the parents of the children and the children themselves whose parents aren't able to do so because this school is definitely setting them up for failure. If we weren't going to move out of state shortly I would 100% be changing my child's school. The only reason I'm giving 2 stars is because I'm hoping things will pick up very soon...fingers crossed x. While most of the people I have encountered that work here are very nice, nice just doesn't give me hope that they are teaching my child new things.

My son kindergarten teacher was excellent in giving my son confidence, because my son suffers from ADHD.

My experience at this school was not pleasant. Leadership at this school lacks integrity and professionalism. When I had a concern with my daughters teacher, the principal and teacher did not follow procedures detailed in the student handbook for a classroom change. I felt bullied.

The care and concern for their students. I have 3 nieces and 2 are currently attending. The third one is feeling a little left out since she is not going yet.

I love the open communication they have between parents as well as the teachers. I love the programs they offer, i love the teachers we have. love the spirit we share, the positive attitude Everyone Welcome to Puesta Del Sol, where you feel important and just like home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puesta del Sol is one of the greatest schools we have been a part of. With five children and having lived all over the state of NM, Rio Rancho public school district is the best in the state. Our youngest child is currently attending puesta del sol elementary. He was born with down syndrome and has been fully included in the most wonderful multi-age classroom. Surrounded with wonderful learning opportunities and the most incredibly gifted teacher. She believes in him and he believes in himself. He is in the 2nd grade, has down syndrome and is reading! He loves his school and his after school safe program and so do we. This school is very highly recommended. Your child will be challenged and be a part of his/her community.

Last modified Puesta Del Sol Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.