Bad
Good

School "makes an effort" to help children but when it comes time to apply those changes to help we are told they are not accepted for EOC testing. So tell me why I went through everything to get my daughter the help she needs if you won't implement them. Principal is suspend happy. Doesn't look at her own camera in the halls. Suspends off of Instagram!!!! Tells parents "glitch" in her video. No one is there to help your child. They don't look at them as individuals they look at them as trouble and just pass to get them gone. I'm sorry to say this is the reason this state is #49 in education. Our children out your future doctors, politicians and educators. Great job Lincoln...total fail!!!!!

High Surenos population, mean teachers, bad environment, people smoke in hallways, it's horrible Some Nortenos, but mostly surs

This may not be a very good school but it's at least descent and the post below me is completely lying.

I go here, the school is horrible, bullying and gangs are common, people smoke in the halls and similar things The school is run by 74th hoover crips I love the teachers, but step up man.

Bad school that say i have to say. Also a lot of kids get bulled hurt and some hurt them selves cause they get bulled and threatend.

I only attended Lincoln for one year. I entered as an 8th grade student from a different state. The classes I was enrolled in elsewhere weren't offered at Lincoln. My education was stunted, and I was bored. I never felt challenged or satisfied... until I moved back home.

As A student there I was bullied by the other students and right in front of the teachers and nothing was done. I used to cry myself to sleep because of it.

Lincoln Middle School, while having great teachers and staff, should not be considered for parents with students who need a challenging curriculum to push them into "overdrive" so they may achieve maximum success. LMS is a great environment for kids and usually makes it fun for the students. I do not feel as if LMS pushes their students enough nor do they have very high standards. I would could first consider another school, however, this IS one of the better schools in the area.

Wonderful teachers. Great family team atmosphere.

My daughter started the 6th grade at Lincoln MS and I have watched her bloom into a stronger person. She is more independent and her personality has totally come out. I owe it all to her teachers. They are wonderful. Thanks Teachers (6A)!

Last modified Lincoln Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.