Rio Rancho, NM

Posted September 30, 2014
High Surenos population, mean teachers, bad environment, people smoke in hallways, it's horrible Some Nortenos, but mostly surs

Lincoln Middle School 4

Posted May 08, 2014
This may not be a very good school but it's at least descent and the post below me is completely lying.

Posted April 18, 2014
I go here, the school is horrible, bullying and gangs are common, people smoke in the halls and similar things The school is run by 74th hoover crips I love the teachers, but step up man.

Posted July 23, 2012
Bad school that say i have to say. Also a lot of kids get bulled hurt and some hurt them selves cause they get bulled and threatend.

Posted September 26, 2011
I only attended Lincoln for one year. I entered as an 8th grade student from a different state. The classes I was enrolled in elsewhere weren't offered at Lincoln. My education was stunted, and I was bored. I never felt challenged or satisfied... until I moved back home.

Posted July 31, 2011
As A student there I was bullied by the other students and right in front of the teachers and nothing was done. I used to cry myself to sleep because of it.

Lincoln Middle School 2

Posted August 22, 2010
Lincoln Middle School, while having great teachers and staff, should not be considered for parents with students who need a challenging curriculum to push them into "overdrive" so they may achieve maximum success. LMS is a great environment for kids and usually makes it fun for the students. I do not feel as if LMS pushes their students enough nor do they have very high standards. I would could first consider another school, however, this IS one of the better schools in the area.

Lincoln Middle School

Posted September 16, 2009
Wonderful teachers. Great family team atmosphere.

Lincoln Middle School 5

Posted April 04, 2007
My daughter started the 6th grade at Lincoln MS and I have watched her bloom into a stronger person. She is more independent and her personality has totally come out. I owe it all to her teachers. They are wonderful. Thanks Teachers (6A)!

Lincoln Middle School 5

Posted March 23, 2007
My son started Lincoln this year as a 7th grader and he is doing excelling. The staff is very supportive and they motivate the students. At noon they have organized lunch leagues (such as dodgeball, softball etc..) they also have spirit days and lots of other activities that make going to school fun. Parents are notified immediately if their child needs help or is missing an assignment. I am very pleased with Licoln

Lincoln Middle School
2287 Lema Rd SE, Rio Rancho, NM  87124
Last modified Lincoln Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top