Rio Rancho, NM

Posted September 30, 2014
High Surenos population, mean teachers, bad environment, people smoke in hallways, it's horrible Some Nortenos, but mostly surs

Lincoln Middle School 4

Posted May 08, 2014
This may not be a very good school but it's at least descent and the post below me is completely lying.

Posted April 18, 2014
I go here, the school is horrible, bullying and gangs are common, people smoke in the halls and similar things The school is run by 74th hoover crips I love the teachers, but step up man.

Posted July 23, 2012
Bad school that say i have to say. Also a lot of kids get bulled hurt and some hurt them selves cause they get bulled and threatend.

Posted September 26, 2011
I only attended Lincoln for one year. I entered as an 8th grade student from a different state. The classes I was enrolled in elsewhere weren't offered at Lincoln. My education was stunted, and I was bored. I never felt challenged or satisfied... until I moved back home.

Posted July 31, 2011
As A student there I was bullied by the other students and right in front of the teachers and nothing was done. I used to cry myself to sleep because of it.

Lincoln Middle School 2

Posted August 22, 2010
Lincoln Middle School, while having great teachers and staff, should not be considered for parents with students who need a challenging curriculum to push them into "overdrive" so they may achieve maximum success. LMS is a great environment for kids and usually makes it fun for the students. I do not feel as if LMS pushes their students enough nor do they have very high standards. I would could first consider another school, however, this IS one of the better schools in the area.

Posted September 27, 2009

Lincoln Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Wonderful teachers. Great family team atmosphere.

Lincoln Middle School 5

Posted January 11, 2009

Lincoln Middle School
2287 Lema Rd SE, Rio Rancho, NM  87124
Last modified Lincoln Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top