Roswell, NM

Valley Christian Academy 3

Posted April 05, 2011
My son's teacher is fantastic ... the best and this comes from a father who has a high standard in education.

Posted January 24, 2010

Valley Christian Academy 4

Posted February 06, 2009
Our son is in 1st grade this year. We could not ask for a better teacher then his. It is great to see your child develope and grow, From what I see this school's #1 focus is my sons education. The teacher keeps us up to date with weekly reports and daily updates if needed. Our kids will continue to attend VCA as long as we live in Roswell.

Posted December 30, 2008

Posted July 06, 2008
Great school. My son excells there.

Posted May 20, 2008

Valley Christian Academy 0

Posted May 19, 2008
Excellent instruction by their teachers, my grandkids read at a much higher level during Sunday School class than do public school educated kids their same age. It's amazing! Joni Sterrett

Posted December 24, 2007
I was a former student at Valley and loved the teachers and the years I spent there.

Posted April 19, 2007
- a former student
I am a graduate of VCA and I am not proud of it. I attended VCA the first year that it was established. It was not a good school then, and it is not a good school now. The students are not disciplined and are not taught to respect fellow students or teachers. The education received is mediocre. Much more imphasis is placed on the football team than on getting a higher education. Gateway Christian School has a much better education program and discipline is highly important. VCA is, simply put, a joke of a school.

Posted March 13, 2007
VCA is doing much to improve the quality of instruction. The upper level classes offered at VCA are now top notch. There are now 4 Advance Placement classes offered at VCA (AP English, AP Calculus, AP Physics, and AP Biology). As a teacher, I would put my Chemistry, Physics, and Calculus students up against any others in the state.

Valley Christian Academy
2803 West 4th Street, Roswell, NM  88201
Last modified Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Valley Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top