PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My Daughter has always had amazing teachers at VCA and she has been at VCA since pre-school.

My son's teacher is fantastic ... the best and this comes from a father who has a high standard in education.

Our son is in 1st grade this year. We could not ask for a better teacher then his. It is great to see your child develope and grow, From what I see this school's #1 focus is my sons education. The teacher keeps us up to date with weekly reports and daily updates if needed. Our kids will continue to attend VCA as long as we live in Roswell.

Great school. My son excells there.

Excellent instruction by their teachers, my grandkids read at a much higher level during Sunday School class than do public school educated kids their same age. It's amazing! Joni Sterrett

I was a former student at Valley and loved the teachers and the years I spent there.

I am a graduate of VCA and I am not proud of it. I attended VCA the first year that it was established. It was not a good school then, and it is not a good school now. The students are not disciplined and are not taught to respect fellow students or teachers. The education received is mediocre. Much more imphasis is placed on the football team than on getting a higher education. Gateway Christian School has a much better education program and discipline is highly important. VCA is, simply put, a joke of a school.

VCA is doing much to improve the quality of instruction. The upper level classes offered at VCA are now top notch. There are now 4 Advance Placement classes offered at VCA (AP English, AP Calculus, AP Physics, and AP Biology). As a teacher, I would put my Chemistry, Physics, and Calculus students up against any others in the state.

Valley Christian Academy is Roswell's only interdenominational Christian school. It provides its students solid growth both spiritually and academically and offers a full array of extracurricular activities. On national tests students typically score two grades above the public schools. It is a great school to have your child attend with a high level of parent involvement and a strong teaching staff.

VCA is not a good school to send your child. The only plus VCA has to offer is a wonderful football team and coaching staff.

Last modified Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12