Bad
Good

A MESSAGE FROM GREATSCHOOLS: On January 14, officials are reporting that a shooting has occurred at Berrendo Middle School, leaving several people injured. Out of respect for the families, students, teachers, and community at large, we are temporarily suspending the publication of new comments about this school. You may still submit reviews but please be advised that they will be held and subject to review by our editors for consideration at a later date. All reviews must adhere to our guidelines. Our thoughts are with the community of Roswell.

Since the old principal moved to a different school in 2011-2012, BMS saw an immediate positive shift in direction. The new principal was very positive and supportive and communication became much more positive as well. The school is made up of a staff of teachers who challenge and motivate the students to do their best. BMS is the best school in the city!

Berrendo is a great school. The techers are always very helpfull and I'm very glad my child will be going there.

i am a student the bullying is....rare.mase club this year are windmills are lifting things its very exsiting!

I feel this school is a wonderful learning center for all children of Roswell. I hope that it continues to grow in size aquity and everything else.

I find this school great for my daughter, her grades are high and she is very healthy. I recommend this school to many parents. I have fun learning facts from my daughter everyday!

I have been very happy with this school. Teachers are quick to let me know of my child's progress and return my calls. Communication has always been good, and teachers make every effort to stop bullying when they are aware of the situation.

This school is not run at all good. The kids are bullying kids and the pricipal and the teachers are not doing anything to stop it. I had to g and move my child to another school and her grades went up and the problems went away.

Im a student at this school and this school is very bad at keeping the peace because of the fights. I think kids fight mostly because they just want more freedom and thats because of the uniform policy.

This school is not a safe place for my children to learn. Communication between teachers, staff and parents is minimal. I could not get a reply to my concerns and was met with defensiveness when I attempted to help my daughter. I don't feel like I was ever rude or confrontational and yet was unable to get help because of the defensive attitude of the principal and vice principal.

Last modified Berrendo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.