Roswell, NM

Berrendo Middle School 0

Posted January 14, 2014
A MESSAGE FROM GREATSCHOOLS: On January 14, officials are reporting that a shooting has occurred at Berrendo Middle School, leaving several people injured. Out of respect for the families, students, teachers, and community at large, we are temporarily suspending the publication of new comments about this school. You may still submit reviews but please be advised that they will be held and subject to review by our editors for consideration at a later date. All reviews must adhere to our guidelines. Our thoughts are with the community of Roswell.

Posted June 14, 2012
Since the old principal moved to a different school in 2011-2012, BMS saw an immediate positive shift in direction. The new principal was very positive and supportive and communication became much more positive as well. The school is made up of a staff of teachers who challenge and motivate the students to do their best. BMS is the best school in the city!

Posted July 24, 2011
Berrendo is a great school. The techers are always very helpfull and I'm very glad my child will be going there.

Posted September 29, 2009
i am a student the bullying is....rare.mase club this year are windmills are lifting things its very exsiting!

Berrendo Middle School 3

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted May 13, 2009
I feel this school is a wonderful learning center for all children of Roswell. I hope that it continues to grow in size aquity and everything else.

Berrendo Middle School 3

Posted March 14, 2009

Posted July 22, 2008

Posted July 06, 2008
I find this school great for my daughter, her grades are high and she is very healthy. I recommend this school to many parents. I have fun learning facts from my daughter everyday!

Berrendo Middle School
485 Calle Don Tomas, Roswell, NM  88201
Last modified Berrendo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berrendo Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top