Bad
Good

I have two daughters that go there (kg&1grades), and I have had two very serious incidents occur, last month and yesterday. Yesterday's being the most important my daughter tripped on a chair and blew her little vein in her hand, had I known that it was severe I would have been at school immediately; however the school nurse was not honest with me when description of the injury her exact description was that,"it was a small gash" i have been very upset and emotional because it was way more severe and the principal has shown no sign of concern in last month incident nor in yesterdays. Super intendant was notified in both incidents due to their severity, and today was first time the principal tried to get in contact with me. I am thankful to the very few teachers that i have come to know and one sectary and counselor. There are staff there who truly care and have the students well being and successful at heart, I feel the principal doesn't.

Del Norte has had a change in leadership, but it is still an awesome school with great leadership. New activities and programs, including yearbook, Student Council, and the Ambassadors Club have been added to promote student involvement and leadership. An additional reading program has been implemented to assist children with fluency and comprehension. The teachers are fabulous, and truly care about the children. Del Norte is an awesome school, and I am looking forward to seeing more great things taking place in the future!

My kids have gone to this school for several years and we love this school! We like that the new principal has added new programs to this school for the benefit of the kids. My kids love her!

The teachers are great, most have been there for several years, it is very clean and the p.e. coach is great. Brand new principle not sure about yet.

I would rate this school's Teachers as the most wonderful teachers with the kids. On the other hand the new Principle at the school has no people skills and is very rude to the parents as well as the kids that go there. If I were on the board she would not be there with my children.

Top notch staff! They are excellent educators and the city of Roswell should be proud to have such excellent school.

Last modified Del Norte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.