Roswell, NM

Mountain View Middle School 1

Posted April 01, 2010
my name is student and i go to mt view this school is very poor quality and the teacher are very judgemental and they may be grown but they all still act like children i would not send my child to this school the pricipal doesnt handle any of the drama she sends us to the vice prinipal who is very over bearing and a little controling and rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Posted June 18, 2009

Posted May 13, 2009

Mountain View Middle School 1

Posted May 10, 2006
This school needs help. The students are always unruly. When I pick up my child on a sick day, there is always a disciplinary problem gong on in the office. The school is constantly being vandalized, broken windows even time. The faculty does not appear to care about the students as a person, just as a number going through their system. They will always say whats wrong, but do not seem offer any ideas how to make things right.

Posted March 22, 2006
Its a great school especialy with all the great teachers like Mrs. Begueria, Mrs. Ford, Mr. Harvey, Mr. Fitz and Mrs. Cotrell. I will miss going to this school. All the teachers are so great especially Mrs. Begueria who helps me when I need it. ~*~*Cristina L.*~*~

Posted July 21, 2003
- a former student
I think it is great. We have the best teachers especialy Mr. Mestas, Mrs. Turner, Mr. Fitz, Mrs. Lopez(sub)and the best principle ever Mr. Schoen. Thank you all for the great years I have had there and I will miss you all a great bunch.

Mountain View Middle School 3

Posted July 13, 2003
- a former student
It was ok I guess! Most of the teachers are great especaly Mrs.Turner,Mr.Lester and Mr.Fitzsimmions. They were the best they were always there for me! Thanks a bunch you all.

Mountain View Middle School
312 East Mtn View Rd, Roswell, NM  88203
Last modified Mountain View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top