Roswell, NM

Washington Ave Elementary School 0

Posted September 11, 2008
My son goes to Washington Avenue and I absolutely love it. He started there in fourth grade and I have seen a great improvement in him. I highly recommend Tami Bechtel as a teacher because she is vey organized and very caring and commited to her students. She is there for them and is an awesome teacher. If you want the best for your child, I would send them to this school. It is great.

Washington Ave Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2007
Washington Avenue is in my opinion the best school my daughter went too. My son now goes there and it is great. The tearchers and staff are wonderful and very caring toward the students and parents.

Washington Ave Elementary School 5

Posted October 31, 2005
Washington Avenue is one of the most wonderful schools on the planet. The teachers and staff are the most kind, caring individuals. My child had a wonderful experience there with Ms. Warren and Ms. Dudlo. I could not have asked for a better start to his school life. The others are so diligent and caring too! I have seen other schools in the district and nothing beats Washington for a warm, caring atmosphere.

Washington Ave Elementary School
408 North Washington Ave, Roswell, NM  88201
Last modified Washington Ave Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Ave Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top