University High School 4

Posted February 10, 2011
university high is different than other schools i have gone to, but i am satisfied with the teachers and staff, they care about you, you are a person with a name and feelings and not just a number like at other schools. i feel if you are having trouble at other schools, you should look into going to university high.

Posted November 08, 2007
UHs is awesome! The teachers really care about students. It offered me a better chance even though I had made unwise decisions.

Posted September 05, 2007

Posted November 01, 2006
I feel that UH is a wonderful school and the teachers per child is more of a one on one situation where the teachers actually want to help their students. Both of my children have gone to UH, one graduated with honors, where at the public school he was so bored he wanted to drop out. My other son who now attends UH is doing wonderful. And I'm very proud of what the staff at UH has done for me and my children. So HIP HIP Harray for University High for doing a wonderful job. If the child puts out a little efford they will do wonderful there with great and understanding staff

Posted September 11, 2005

Posted July 20, 2005
- a former student

University High School 1

Posted April 05, 2005
I have a child who went to university high school last year and i do not think any one should send there child to that school.It has never been one on one teacher to student. there are no sports at the school,and no extracurricular activities to keep the students excited about going to school every day.Honestly my child learned more at home then at did at university high school.I would not recomend sending any ones child to university high school.

University High School 0

Posted September 09, 2003
This school gives attention to the problems of the students, the teachers are devoted to helping these hard to place kids with individual attention to the students. The faculty cares for thier children. Very good for an alturnitive school. Not at all what I thought it would be.

University High School
25 W. Martin, Roswell, NM  88203
Last modified University High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top