Sandia Park, NM

Posted April 28, 2014
Best. School. Ever. I wish it went all the way through high school. You can't go wrong enrolling your children here.

Posted September 24, 2013
Very pleased with this school. My child recently transferred from another school due to a very chaotic, stressful environment. This is a night/day difference. The teacher knows exactly what is expected of her and her students. Therefore her students know exactly what is expected of them as well. It's a very nice environment. The library is wonderful. The MAC lab is amazing. (No PCs!!!!) Love it, love it, love it.

Posted March 27, 2013
As a retired educator, I love this school. Strong principal, great teachers, and an involved community.

Posted March 01, 2012
My son has gone to this school for the past two years. We were from out of state, and could not have been more pleased with this school. It continues to amaze me how much people love their job at this school. They subscribe to a no bully policy and the kids seem to love each other. This little school should often be compared to eutopia.

San Antonito Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2010
Could not recommend this little gem of school any higher! It's in a small community, with lots of parental support and participation, the staff is the best....we have not second-guessed our decision to live in the East Mountain community, not once, simply to get our kids into this fabulous public school!

Posted October 19, 2009
Great school, small, teachers are wonderful, I have had two kids go there. Great parental involvement... It would be wonderful to have more PE, but times are tight and they can't afford more. We are blessed this year to have a half time counselor. As this school makes Annual Yearly Progress every year, we don't qualify for much extra like some schools...so we are lucky to have a counselor, a PE teacher and art/music every other year. Thankfully, parents in this community help out a lot and are willing to go the extra mile for their kids.

Posted September 03, 2009
Great teachers and great parent involvement = great kids and a great learning environment. I have had 2 kids go through here and one still attending and I have had only one complaint: not enough PE. Why, when I was a kid, we had PE 5 days/week, sometimes 6! And it was uphill, both ways.

Posted May 27, 2009

San Antonito Elementary School 0

Posted December 08, 2008
Marvelous school. Reminds me of my school experience. The walls are hung with book report or country reports. A scientist comes in once a week for the entire afternoon of fun & experiments on air pressure, heat etc. There are plenty of after school activities such as chess or choir. The rest of the district should emulate this school.

Posted July 22, 2004
My grandson was in Kindergarten the last school year. His teacher Mrs Carlson and her aide Mrs Narry were exceptional. They treated each student with such care, consideration and love. It was a sight to behold. We are expecting the same as our precious gift from God enters the First grade.

San Antonito Elementary School
12555 North Hwy 14, Sandia Park, NM  87047
Last modified San Antonito Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Antonito Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top