Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

I feel strongly that schools need to teach children resilience as well as anti bullying, preparing them for life.

Many sites will tell you that the student/teacher ratio is low....in the teens even. This is not the case. I have more than one child in this school and one of the kids is in a class 28:1 with no EA! This school is well supported by the parents. After two months I have received no less than 100 flyers, emails, robocalls and even APP messages about fundraising events like jog a thon, etc. However, I have absolutely no idea how my children are doing academically. The new principal is known for lack her lack of diplomacy.

Develops character: Disagree

The principal scolded dozens of children for spreading rumors when they told their parents about a scary emergency lock-down.

Once a great school, SAES is in steep decline under the new principal. People once moved to this area for the school. Now families are fleeing incompetence and poor leadership.

Best. School. Ever. I wish it went all the way through high school. You can't go wrong enrolling your children here.

Very pleased with this school. My child recently transferred from another school due to a very chaotic, stressful environment. This is a night/day difference. The teacher knows exactly what is expected of her and her students. Therefore her students know exactly what is expected of them as well. It's a very nice environment. The library is wonderful. The MAC lab is amazing. (No PCs!!!!) Love it, love it, love it.

As a retired educator, I love this school. Strong principal, great teachers, and an involved community.

Went here for all of my years of elementary school, and living just 15 minutes away, i absolutely LOVED it. Amazing school, gave me such a good experience. I'm out of middle school now, and i'll never forget my great k-5 years :)

My son has gone to this school for the past two years. We were from out of state, and could not have been more pleased with this school. It continues to amaze me how much people love their job at this school. They subscribe to a no bully policy and the kids seem to love each other. This little school should often be compared to eutopia.

Could not recommend this little gem of school any higher! It's in a small community, with lots of parental support and participation, the staff is the best....we have not second-guessed our decision to live in the East Mountain community, not once, simply to get our kids into this fabulous public school!

Last modified San Antonito Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.