Public charter
Santa Fe, NM
After care: No

Posted March 07, 2013
A public college-prep school in Santa Fe offering a challenging academic environment. Great teachers and a community that cares.

Posted October 26, 2010
My daughter is receiving an excellent education, also she has a sense of freedom at this wonderful school.

Posted October 26, 2010
ATC embodies the spirit of education my family and I believe in. The curriculum is comprehensive and relevant, the teachers are enthusiastic and well informed, the students are involved and learning to be mindful contributors to society, parents participate and are heard. And, did I mention it's public! I like being part of a school where we can all be part of the outcomes. It is how public education ought to be.

Academy for Tech & Class 4

Posted October 24, 2010
My daughter likes the school and is doing well with the curriculum

Academy for Tech & Class 4

Posted October 24, 2010
ATC is a great school! It's small for those kids who have a hard time finding their place, and the staff it wonderful...all of my experiences there have been terrific!

Posted October 23, 2010
ATC teachers are awesome.

Posted October 22, 2010
ATCl provides my daughter with a rigorous and exciting curriculum that has inspired her to work at excelling in her schoolwork. The staff seems highly motivated to assist the students in achieving their potential.

Posted October 22, 2010
Because they are very caring of their students

Posted October 22, 2010
Its a great learning school.

Posted October 22, 2010
ATC has been very good to my child. I feel he is developing into an upstanding citizen and well rounded person.

Academy for Tech & Class
74 A Van Nu P.O. Rd, Santa Fe, NM  87508
Last modified Academy for Tech & Class is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy for Tech & Class Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 82 reviews. Top