Santa Fe, NM

Posted April 17, 2014
I love this school the teachers are awesome and the school is always clean. The secretary's are always so nice and polite. My daughter was a little behind and wasn't at grade level which to me was shocking because s he was passed every year . I just saw my daughter scores from testing and she has improved so much and is grade level which tells me that she is being taught great and the teachers show me that they care about their students. I'm very happy with this school the Principal is awesome and nice, the secretary's are the best and the teachers, counselors, and lunch staff are all great! Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. Staff like you make our next generation smart and beautiful!!!!!

Posted October 18, 2011
Just a little FYI~America is a country who is supposed to welcome people from all other nations. If a student comes here from another country or is being raised by parents who come from another country, I find it absolutely amazing that we can offer them an education in their native language as they are learning ours. Other countries do this for Americans believe it or not. It takes awhile to learn another language well enough to learn academic subjects in that language. So I applaud this school for doing what they are doing and helping ALL students to gain an education. It benefits our country immensely. ~Proud American

Salazar Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2011
I've heard some teachers at Salazar are now teaching certain subjects in Spanish!? I find it quite offending considering this is America. Spanish as ALL other languages should be an option. I'm definitely not sending my children to a school where they have seemed to have forgotten where we live... America!

Posted July 22, 2009
My child attends school at Salazar and I love it, love it, love it. The school is always clean and all the Teachers are interested in teaching!!!

Salazar Elementary School
1231 Apache Avenue , Santa Fe, NM  87501
(505) 467-2003
Last modified Salazar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salazar Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top