Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Incredible faculty. The teachers really knew what they were doing. My son learnt a lot!

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is nicely spaced and challenging. Many of the students can reflect on their classes and course work to ensure a deeper understanding. My son had a great time, a little challenging a times but good overall

Develops character: Agree

Really top tier faculty that fosters honesty, integrity, and fairness. I really noticed this when I met with my child's teachers.

Incredible. Academics at this school is absolutely incredible. The Advancement program at this school rivals the best in the country. Could not be more proud to send my child to Santa Fe High. She got into Harvard College and could not have done it without the great teachers and academics!!

This school is a very unbalanced school. My niece had come home from school furious eexplaining to me that security keeps being called on her for "riding her skateboard" and then they rip it out of her hands when she has evidence from multiple teachers and students that she wasnt on it. The education is startiny to diminish too. She tells me she isn't learnung much and when she does its not in core classes. I highly do not recommend this school.

As a teaching professional, I am a strong supporter of public school education. Shortly after moving here from Colorado, I enrolled our daughter into SFHS. Our child lasted a total of one month at the school, during which time she experienced very severe bullying, found herself in overcrowded and unruly classrooms, witnessed drug use and violence on campus, and begged us to remove her from the school. As a parent, I saw a great number of dedicated teachers at SFHS who were being pushed beyond human limitations by the school s leadership. Overall, I was shocked by the poor quality of the school and lack of leadership or discipline. I could not recommend this school at this point in time.

Like everything in life, you get out of it what you put into it. Santa Fe High School is an excellent learning environment for the students who want to learn. There is an extensive number of Honor and AP classes offered and given by incredible dedicated and motivating teachers. The math program is the only weak link but the school is working on improving that department with new teachers and math coaches for the present teachers.

The teachers are very dedicated to the students and really love their kids.

My son attended Santa Fe HighSchool for Apr & May of 2009. I transferred from another state and when his final grades arrived he failed two classes that he had A's in before he transferred to this school. When I registered him, they wanted me to come back in two weeks and then come to find out that they didn't even have a principal or vice principal. The teachers were more interested in getting a paycheck instead of teaching. I am trying to find somewhere else to put my son for his sophmore year. We came from a great school system in TX to a very poorly run school and school district in NM

poor school. Aweful principle...very disappointed

Last modified Santa Fe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.