Santa Fe, NM
Students enrolled: 1,456

Posted September 27, 2014
This school is a very unbalanced school. My niece had come home from school furious eexplaining to me that security keeps being called on her for "riding her skateboard" and then they rip it out of her hands when she has evidence from multiple teachers and students that she wasnt on it. The education is startiny to diminish too. She tells me she isn't learnung much and when she does its not in core classes. I highly do not recommend this school.

Posted March 06, 2014
As a teaching professional, I am a strong supporter of public school education. Shortly after moving here from Colorado, I enrolled our daughter into SFHS. Our child lasted a total of one month at the school, during which time she experienced very severe bullying, found herself in overcrowded and unruly classrooms, witnessed drug use and violence on campus, and begged us to remove her from the school. As a parent, I saw a great number of dedicated teachers at SFHS who were being pushed beyond human limitations by the school s leadership. Overall, I was shocked by the poor quality of the school and lack of leadership or discipline. I could not recommend this school at this point in time.

Santa Fe High School 5

Posted June 25, 2013
Like everything in life, you get out of it what you put into it. Santa Fe High School is an excellent learning environment for the students who want to learn. There is an extensive number of Honor and AP classes offered and given by incredible dedicated and motivating teachers. The math program is the only weak link but the school is working on improving that department with new teachers and math coaches for the present teachers.

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted October 17, 2009

Santa Fe High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are very dedicated to the students and really love their kids.

Posted September 15, 2009

Santa Fe High School 0

Posted July 05, 2009
My son attended Santa Fe HighSchool for Apr & May of 2009. I transferred from another state and when his final grades arrived he failed two classes that he had A's in before he transferred to this school. When I registered him, they wanted me to come back in two weeks and then come to find out that they didn't even have a principal or vice principal. The teachers were more interested in getting a paycheck instead of teaching. I am trying to find somewhere else to put my son for his sophmore year. We came from a great school system in TX to a very poorly run school and school district in NM

Posted April 01, 2009

Santa Fe High School
2100 Yucca Rd, Santa Fe, NM  87505
(505) 467-2003
Last modified Santa Fe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Fe High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top