Ungraded
Santa Fe, NM

Posted September 21, 2007
I love it! The staff is like my family.

Posted March 01, 2007
- a former student
I am currently at NYU and I am working harder than ever. I have never been this happy working this hard. Don't let anyone tell you that Tutorial kids are lazy because most of them work very hard to attain their dreams. I graduated with my three best friends. We trust, love, listen and confide in each other. We are constantly blessed to have each other. It's because tutorial is able to provide this safely and network of people even after graduation. One of them is working in NYC, another is paying her way through college, and the third friend is creating a house and a community of his own. Tutorial can offer students the safety and security they will need in the future to be a responsible functioning happy adults. Just call them up and find out what they have to offer you and your kids!

Posted April 13, 2006
- a former student
I dont think I would be the active and happy individual that I am right now if it wasnt for this school. This school taught me what it means to take responsibility for my own education, life and happieness. I'm currently going to Lewis & Clark College and hope to transfer to NYU. I would never have gotten the motivation to do what I do now without this amazing school. I think a lot of people would agree with me.

Posted September 12, 2005
- a former student
I was a student at Tutorial School for a year, and it was a great year for me! The extra-curriculars were great, and you really had a choice of what you wanted to learn. I enjoyed my time there fully--and one day I hope to go back and visit all the new students and see what's new at the school!

The Tutorial School