Santa Fe, NM

Posted September 09, 2012
A great school for students interested in a solid individualized education. Students in multi-age classrooms work together on challenging material.

Posted February 03, 2010
If you are looking for a school that teaches a strong core curriculum with solid results - look no further- This is a school that delivers- with graduating seniors being accepted to colleges like Harvard,BrywnMar, Skidmore, and Rochester Institute of Tech- with SCHOLARSHIPS- My daughter is HAPPY and loves learning...Thank you Secondary.

Santa Fe Secondary School 0

Posted December 05, 2009
Santa Fe Secondary is one of the best private schools in Santa Fe. The teachers are outstanding and the textbooks are first rate. The kids get the gold standard when it comes to a great education. The small class size paired with truly gifted and creative teachers makes it an unbeatable value as well.

Santa Fe Secondary School 0

Posted December 04, 2009
I am the parent of a 11th grade boy who attends 2ndary. The benefits of this school are numerous the electives include fencing twice a week which he loves as well african drumming. He is currently in caculus and will take caculus 2 next year! I don't know of any other school that does that. The math and scienc teacher stays untill at least 7pm twice weekly for Free tutoring. The teachers are dedicated and enjoy what they are doing. Leah Jenkins

Posted September 30, 2009

Posted September 10, 2009
Santa Fe Secondary is an easy five. I was a student as Secondary, graduated in 2007 and continued onto New Mexico Tech the following semester. Secondary was, without a doubt, the driving force that sent me to college and keeps me going when school is overwhelming. There are rumors that the school is going to close but if it continues to run and with luck maybe we will meet in a couple years and talk about entrance exams and essays and stuff. A perfect ten from me for Santa Fe Secondary School. -Josh 07

Posted June 29, 2009
I am a parent whose son has always been in private school, we switched to Santa Fe Secondary and I couldn't be happier! The care the faculty puts into the students is wonderful. My son has an amazing passion for school now and is learning about subjects he is really interested in. I would recommend the school to anyone!!!! Sincerely. Jill Drinkwater

Santa Fe Secondary School
1549 S. Saint Francis Drive, Santa Fe, NM  87505
Last modified Santa Fe Secondary School is a Private school that serves grades 5-12
Santa Fe Secondary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top