School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We happy to invite you and your children to our school to get to know our students and staff. Our Mission is to Serve the whole child, Foster a Christian worldview within each student, Cultivate a Christ-Like character in the student body, and encourage all students to Achieve academic excellence. We enroll year-round and welcome you to come and visit us!
December 16, 2014

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted December 16, 2014

Posted November 01, 2014
My children attend Santa Fe Christian Academy currently in 5th and 3rd grade. We were attracted to the spacious rooms and building, the strong academics and curriculum and the responsiveness of the staff. Not only is the administration dedicated, the parent involvement is amazing! We are blessed to have this school in our Santa Fe community. A great school that I would recommend to anyone. I'm happy to take calls about this school and share my thoughts... 505-577-5911. - Proud Parent of Santa Fe Christian Academy

Posted April 16, 2014
Santa Fe Christian Academy is an amazing school with a great curriculum, outstanding teachers, an amazing music program, art & P.E. programs and a loving community that helps our children thrive! We cannot say enough good things about this school! We love the events that the Parent/Teacher Support group host, Date Night is our favorite! We can leave our kids in a safe and fun environment while we have a much needed night out! And when people hear our 2nd & 4th Graders read they are blown away, and their test scores compared to the national percentiles are way above average!!!

Posted February 20, 2014
We switch to SFCA after a bad experience at Wood Gormley (supposed to be the best school in SF)! Wow, what a difference! The kindergarten teachers are so kind and loving! They are excellent teachers too! The course work is rigorous but the kids still seem to enjoy school. Religious instruction is top-notch! Another great thing about this school is that all the teachers are good to all the children. My little guy had a hard time transitioning from preschool to kinder and SFCA did a great job, where Wood Gormley failed!! My only complaint is that lunch is pricy! But I do not mind too much, because I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Posted January 28, 2014
The best school for my child! If your searching for the perfect fit for your child-I would highly recommend visiting!

Posted February 07, 2013
We absolutely love MVCA!!! Not only have our children thrived academically at this school, they have also built strong character. The curriculum is excellent and the art and physical education programs are great. The music program is AMAZING! The school is run separately from the church on-site and is non-denominational. We can't say enough about what this school has done for our kids and our family as a whole. We never thought we would be able to keep our kids in private school, but after one year here it was clear that we would have to work hard and make their tuition first priority in our lives! It has been, and will always be worth every penny because the amazing education and values our children have received here will be with them for the rest of their lives!

Posted January 13, 2013
This is an excellent school. Not only will your child excell academically (students at MVCA score on avearge 2 grades above the public schools in Santa Fe) but your child will develop leadership skills, confidence and a firm foundation to make good choices. Additionally, your child will participate in a rich art and music program as well as a challenging but fun physical education program. I encourage you to visit the school - you won't regret it!

Santa Fe Christian Academy 1

Posted April 11, 2012
Please look at other public schools before attending this school. Staff, administration, and the board is non supportive and non existant. No support. Had to obtain legal action in order to resolve any open issues with staff who are not qualified to be in a leadership position. My daughter was 6 years old and there were definate signs of relatiation because of parent concerns formally noted. Call me with any specific questions 505-927-6979 for clarification. This is not a Christian school you would expect....not a Christian administration.

Posted January 30, 2012
A challenging curriculum with a strong judeochristian values base. This school actually has a challenging physical education program and excellent music and art programs. Limited class sizes in high school grades may be a drawback to some and blessing to others.

Posted May 28, 2011
We moved our child to Mission from a SF public school. Mission was light years ahead in terms of academics and character. We have been happy with the school. It was a blessing to our child.

Santa Fe Christian Academy
4601 Mission Bend, Santa Fe, NM  87507
Last modified Santa Fe Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Santa Fe Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top