Bad
Good

I am very happy with this school and how the teachers communicates with us. Thank you Ms. Barraza and Mr. Sanchez from the Wilson Family.

This was once a great school. My child has been here three years and there have been three different principals. The environment over the past two years has become unfriendly towards the parents. Some of the new strict policies may have sound reasons behind them, but implementation is done poorly. Parents are unhappy and don't feel their voices are heard and even the staff seem strained. We are likely to switch schools next year. So sad, it was once a nationally recognized Blue Ribbon school.

I couldn't hope for a better school for my child. From the cleanliness, the academic achievements (the highest ranking academic scores in the entire district each year,) the nutrition, the amazing teachers (who btw stepped up & continued the tutoring program last year for FREE because of budget cuts,) the great leadership, & the awesome parent involvement. It's truly a community school where the kids needs are not met, but exceeded ten fold~ I love it there & will continue to support this school in every way~ Successful kids come from successful mentors & if you are wanting to set a great foundation for your kids future, Santa Teresa Elementary is the place to do it~

I cannot imagine having sent my children to a better school than Santa Teresa Elementary. The staff is friendly (when I say friendly, I mean super friendly) and veryhelpful. The teachers are wonderful and welcoming. When I walk in the door, they greet me by name, know my children, and honestly make me feel that my children are loved. My children have excelled at the school and if I had it to do over again, they would go right back to Santa Teresa Elementary.

Super friendly staff and teachers, modern and clean facilities, special events for children and family to attend, great library.

Happy teachers, happy students, happy parents

Last modified Santa Teresa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.