Bad
Good

This school is ridiculous.... their motto is kindness rules. Which is so not true. I have a student at this horrible school and the child has been bullied since September it is now the end of.March and nothing has changed. The staff is just there for a paycheck and nothing else.... I highly recommend not to.send any child to this school. Besides the bullying the homework and testing is out of control. All its for is the teacher evaluations. As a parent I beg you not.to go through what I have been through... find a different and better school....

I went to this from k-12 and I loved it and now my child goes there. His teacher is wonderful and is always encouraging parents and students to participate in all aspects. They also ensure the children's safety by having locked doors during school hours.

I have had my student enrolled for Kindergarten & 1st grade. I had mixed feelings about Pablo Roybal & Pojoaque school district based on feedback from other parents. I honestly hoped for the best. However I'm deeply dissapointed. Pablo Roybal has met AYP standards and are no longer considered a title 1 school. The problem is that they have had funding & programs reduced & class sizes increased as a result. My student does not get any personal attention, his teacher can not communicate with me because she simply does not have the time. In 1st grade my student recieves 1 1/2 hours of homework per night which are the exact same worksheets given during the day. He is bored, not challenged & does not enjoy going to school. This was the same in Kindergarten. Although I can't afford private school I am seriously considering alternative schools. I have asked for guidance, assistance or resources from his teachers & have not received any.

Last modified Pablo Roybal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.