Pablo Roybal Elementary School 5

Posted November 07, 2013
I went to this from k-12 and I loved it and now my child goes there. His teacher is wonderful and is always encouraging parents and students to participate in all aspects. They also ensure the children's safety by having locked doors during school hours.

Pablo Roybal Elementary School 2

Posted November 19, 2010
I have had my student enrolled for Kindergarten & 1st grade. I had mixed feelings about Pablo Roybal & Pojoaque school district based on feedback from other parents. I honestly hoped for the best. However I'm deeply dissapointed. Pablo Roybal has met AYP standards and are no longer considered a title 1 school. The problem is that they have had funding & programs reduced & class sizes increased as a result. My student does not get any personal attention, his teacher can not communicate with me because she simply does not have the time. In 1st grade my student recieves 1 1/2 hours of homework per night which are the exact same worksheets given during the day. He is bored, not challenged & does not enjoy going to school. This was the same in Kindergarten. Although I can't afford private school I am seriously considering alternative schools. I have asked for guidance, assistance or resources from his teachers & have not received any.

Pablo Roybal Elementary School 5

Posted January 31, 2010

Pablo Roybal Elementary School
1574 State Rd 502, Sante Fe, NM  87501
Last modified Pablo Roybal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pablo Roybal Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top